Eyam and Matlock Bath


(WARNING: Heavy picture post. Couldn't help it :)))))
On Sunday, Adam and I (along with our two friends) traveled to Eyam and Matlock Bath in Derbyshire.
The day's weather was either blistering with rain or warm (humid even) with sunshine. Mix the both and you have a very confusing day.

Here are some shots taken on our day out: -

Eyam Map of plague village
Old fashioned Post Office. You don't get a lot of those in bigger cities


A plague cottage

Loved these window shutters





Eyam Museum









The best dog stop I have ever seen


Eyam House




Selfie of sorts. Wow I look pregnant in this picture. I assure you I'm not....I'm just fat haha!


Eyam Church




An interesting door knocker






Grey skies lingered but it didn't rain where we were





Matlock Bath


Siberian Husky. His name was Fat Boy



Winning!



Nemo












There are loads more pictures I may have to do a part 2 later on.


:-)

Comments

Popular Posts