I Do!


A few weeks ago, my friends Natalie and Richard, tied the knot and I was a bridesmaid!


The day started with the bridesmaid and the brides mother gathered at the brides house to get ready for the big day.

The ceremony was held at St Mary's church and the reception took place at The Longbow pub...


























3 pm struck and it was time for us to get to the church. We were whisked away in a Mercedes Benz fit for a princess and was greeted with sunny weather.

Unfortunately, due to my bridesmaid duties I was unable to take pictures/film the actual ceremony.

Picture it: With the sound of Ellie Goulding's How Will I Love You echoing in the background and Richard, looking very much the dappy chappy, waiting for his bride everyone stood to watch Natalie stroll down the aisle like the princess she is. They said their "I do's" and proceeded to sign the wedding documents. After a few photos taken from their wedding photographer they walked out the church to Christina Perri's A Thousand Years.



Now on to the wedding reception...



































Congratulations Natalie and Richard Johnson!

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts