York - A late birthday trip



Sometimes it sucks having a birthday in June.
Exams always crop up in June. So it was inevitable that my birthday fell one day before my first exam. Meaning I was stuck studying as opposed to doing something "fun". We decided to forgo any celebration and held off my birthday till they were finished.

A trip to York was made. I'd never been to York before but I heard from many how nice it is.
Here are a few photos from the trip:



It was a Lisa-sized door. Not sure about the header though
What I wore
Top - ASDA
Trousers - Tesco
Shoes - Matalan
Leather jacket - New Look
Bag - Marc b.
Sunglasses - Ray Bans



York Canel


Ali G's Fish & Chip shop


*laugh*
York Dungeon


Spooky room



Pub time

Monster burger

Inside the guest house we stayed in


Chilling in the hotel
What I wore
Top - Tesco
Shoes - Matalan
Bag - Marc b.
Scarf - Gifted







These little castle medals where stuck to the floor leading up to the Castle Museum

Little birdie


Jorvick Viking Centre



Boy's with their toy's


Croc-Man


Golden Fleese - famous haunted pub


Those chips were HUGE. Look at them next to Adam's finger


York Cathedral






Guy Fawkes hotel/pub




The "holy land"




We had an amazing time and I can not wait to come back. I very much recommend visiting and also staying at the guest house. The owners were fantastic and the breakfast was....
sorry, lost my train of thought thinking about the breakfast....
....it was amazing. I had eggs benedict and everyone else had a full English breakfast. Will definitely be staying there again.

Helpful sites:
York
York Dungeons
Jorvick Viking Centre

Where we stayed:
Priory Guest House

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts