Theme Park With Extra Bubbles


The Friday before my 30th birthday I went to Alton Towers. The last time was way back in September (see here) and now with the new addition of CBeebies Land (formally Storybook Land), two nephews and a half price voucher it was time to go again.


The day started out with us arriving 2 hours later then expected. I am fully blaming it on Derby City Centre's one-way system and hectic traffic in the school holiday. I shall always vow never to go on a school holiday (or a weekend) ever again.

The price to the theme has risen in recent years and now cost £48 per adult. I think it is a little steep considering I knew I wasn't going to go on any big rides since the day was about the nephews. Plus, you had to pay £6 for parking. Luckily for us my sister in law had half price admission vouchers.











/\ Little Rionn - head of the table































  
The day got too long for the little kiddies so we left straight after a ride on the barrels (which Taio loved)

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts