Flower Power



Back in July, I went to chummy Kate's in London as a last birthday treat. 


Whilst there, I had the opportunity to go to the Barclaycard British Summer Time in Hyde Park.

Headlining were McBusted. However, I was more interesting with their specials guests...
Backstreet Boys!


The trip started off purchasing a first class train ticket. Being only a £3 difference between standard and first class I thought why not.






Once I arrived, I went straight to Kate's who showered me with lots of birthday gifts and a homemade cake topped off with the most amazing birthday candle I have ever seen (see video to see it in action)...





That evening was spent at Circus. A west end cocktail bar and cabaret restaurant in Covent Garden.












The next day was us meeting up with Alison and her sisters (Carolyn and Patricia) at the hotel she booked near Hype Park. 




Once I dropped my bags, Kate and I when to Shoreditch to look around the shops and munch on Korean BBQ. I met up with everyone else later that day to go to the M&M shop and have dinner.










The next day was Hyde Park day...






































Our last day, we had time to explore Portobella Road Market before catching the train back to Nottingham...










:-)

Comments

Popular Posts