33rd Birthday - National Justice Museum


I thought I'd get round to post my birthday adventures before my next birthday comes around.

That year was the year of surprises...



I started the day having coffee and croissants at 200 Degrees where I opened my birthday present from Adam. He surprised me with a shopping trip plus a choose of either a new camera lens or an iWatch. After thoughtful consideration I chose the iWatch and I'm in love with it.

After I did some shopping we bumped into some friends who were there to take me to my second surprise. 

Afternoon tea at Thea Caffea English Tea Room.


The third surprise was a visit to the National Justice Museum. Formally known as the Galleries of Justice. I hadn't been since a child and mentioned how I wanted to go again.

























Yep, there was a piece missing










That evening was date night at Zizzi's

Well, what I thought was date night was actually me walking to a table full of my friends who surprised me for a birthday meal. 






Of course, as soon as conversations of dessert started I got presented with this amazing cake which included people singing happy birthday (including the staff) and me almost crying with joy.

Made by my friend CakesbyKatie.
See her Instagram here.

I had a wonderful day and was glad I had wonderful friends to share it with.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts