Warwick Castle


Back in August, I took Adam to Warwick Castle for a pre-birthday trip for his 33rd birthday.




The Details

Journey time: 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Weather: Very sunny and ridiculously warm.

Price: I booked a few days beforehand and paid online which made it cheaper. I opted for us to do both the castle and the dungeon which cost us £20 per person. On the day ticket costs £34 each so booking in advance was definitely worthy.

Parking: There are many different car parks located around the castle. We parked at the main entrance which is more expensive but I wanted the convenance. All day parking cost £10. 

Facilities/Things to do: here is what you can do.

Highlight: As it was my second visit and Adam's first, I would say walking through the Horrible Histories maze. It had different sections representing different moment in time (like the TV programme) and the set up made it fun.

Would I visit again?: Yes BUT when its cooler and when school is on. There were too many people and it got so hot that we went back in the car just to use the air conditioner.

































Video to come.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts