To be 15 again...

For my sister's 15th birthday I decided to take her to London.
I visit London many times because my bestest chum lives there but it was the first time for the sister because it didn't involve visiting family.
The day was filled with Madame Tussauds and shopping around Camdan Market. The photos stop at Camdan Market as I've already been many times before and so I didn't want duplicates. 

Enjoy!
Early morning train = breakfast

Queueing for Madame Tussaud's


My best chummy Kate
 What I wore
Top - H&M
Kimono - Primark
Leather jacket - New Look
Necklace - New Look
Bag - Marc b.
Ring - Gifted


The sister Melissa

Wind swept hair








Kate offering Naomi Campbell some popcorn

The main attraction for this trip...






















Because who wouldn't poke Beyonce in the eye

Hulk's big bottom



Pizza Express - sooooo good

Except for a slight misjudgment on underground delays and train times, we had a perfect day.

Helpful sites:

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts