I'm 30!


On June 2nd, I celebrated my 30th birthday.

It feels super weird to say it. "I'm 30". Luckily I have been told I don't look it. Still getting I.D. for alcohol at the supermarket still makes my day.




The day started having lunch at YOSushi with its amazing Blue Monday menu. Picking up my birthday present from the boy and dinner at the parents house (with a little Marvel thrown in).



YOSushi Blue Monday consists of 50 blue plates at £2.50 each. You could say this made me very happy indeed...







(thanks Adam)




















I had a really good chilled day. After YOSushi, we went to pick up my birthday present from Adam. He brought me an IPad Air and a purple case for protection. I love it. We then spent a few hours in Pit & Pendulum with our friend Martin. 

At around 6pm that evening, we headed to my parents house. I got to spend some time opening presents and playing with the nephews. We ate copious amounts of Chinese food, played Scattorgries and then had a long chat with Taio about Marvel characters (see video above)

All-in-all a very good day.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts