A Little Instagram

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12586599/?claim=x95y639k5cr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Life lately (according to Instagram)



I tried coconut water for the first time. I brought it on a whim when visiting a Chinese superstore in Birmingham. I really liked it... 



Alison and I went to have afternoon tea at The White Rabbit. The "Tea for two" costs £21 and it comes with a tea of your choice, sandwich per person, scones and cakes. I opted for earl grey and we both choice salmon and ham sandwich...


My first class seat on the way to London. A table all to myself, free WiFi, free orange/tea/coffee and snacks. Would definitely recommend this for the 1 hour and 40 mins journey...


A sunny Saturday in Nottingham city center means a guy standing on a rope playing a violin...


Girls night out for Becky's birthday...


Adam learning to drive in my car...


Life's distractions...



UPDATE:

Blog name change...

I have recently been thinking about this for a while now. The name "Hidden Capture" didn't seem right to me anymore and I think originally it was an end-all-name just to get my blog started.

So, I think "What Lisa Did" is more appropriate and reflects the actual content of the blog. The blog header I made with PicMonkey.

:-)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12586599/?claim=x95y639k5cr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts