Getting The Passion Back

Picture is no relation of this post. Needed something Spring-like

Get your mind out the gutter. Its really not what you think.



I am currently in the midst of Spring cleaning.

don't know how we do it. The amount of crap we horde through the years is astonishing. So far, I've sorted out the wardrobe and the bookcase. Most of the things we have donated and sold but others really needed to see the bin men. I organised 3 boxes of DVD's and games we sent to musicMagpie and in return should receive a cheque for £69 which is nice. I really wished I took before and after shots because I am very happy with the end result. 

My next plan is to tackle the small room. Right now, its the "dump-everything" room which is sad because it does contain a nice double bed and Adam's guitars. 

Within this room, sits my beloved Nikon camera. Since going for our anniversary day out, I haven't used it and that was January! I really miss it. I haven't done much where I can take it out. I suppose the weather has been too cold and most places are closed for the Winter months so that doesn't help.

So, I had a moment of clarity and decided to take my camera out with me everywhere I go. Whether it be a day trip (even to somewhere I've already been before) or to get petrol. In some way, I think, I need to re-learn and get that passion back.

I want to be more creative with it too. I was browsing Pinterest (I'm obsessed) and I stumbled on the photo challenges you can do. I have chosen this one...





April should be interesting. 

Speaking of Pinterest, if you would like to check out my little section its pinterest.com/wlisad 

Life lately

Besides the usually drib drab of daily life...
  • I brought a Macbook Pro. Best decision of my life. Still need to buy a carry case for it. I'm currently looking at this one.



  • We're going to Weymouth to visit friends soon. The last time I went their eldest daughter was 3/4 years old. She turns 8 very soon so I'm definitely due for a visit.
  • I'm all spring this year that I've falling in love with tulips. Here are the rainbow tulips i brought recently

  • We dog-sat this little sexy beast recently. His name is Fox and he is my brother's child.

  • Mother's day, we spent the entire day playing on a mini pool table. With practice, I got really good. Here is mother displaying her skills in her pj's





For more of what I've been up to check out my Instagram username: @whatlisadid

Until next time.

:-)


Comments

Popular Posts