Natalie's Baby Shower


I recently attended a baby shower for one of my dear friends at The Townhouse in Arnold, Nottingham. 



The Details

Weather: Sunny and warm

Parking: 2 hours free at the local Whetherspoons and a short walk along Arnold high street.
 
Food: Buffet style. Burgers, sweet potato wedges, chicken drumsticks, spring rolls, chicken kababs, sandwiches and fishcakes. Dessert was provided by Natalie of mini brownies and mini cookies.

Highlight: Stealing a piece of dessert before the food arrived and Natalie scolding me...oops haha!

Would I visit again?: Yes, its a nice place, the food is good and so I would like to try the normal menu.

How do I know Natalie: We met at a dance class over 10 years ago and have been friends ever since. 

Natalie's due date: August 2018

Baby shower games: Prediction game (I put 15th August 2018 and 6lb 5oz), baby related quiz (our team name was "Flappy Vagina"), guess the baby picture and guess how big her belly is.




















:-)

Comments

Popular Posts