York Castle Museum (York - Day 3 - MY BIRTHDAY!)


On our third day in York it was my BIRTHDAY! 

I was surprised by balloons and chocolate, we became ultimate tourists, and I ate the best pizza.

As its no surprise to anyone, I got a bit more snap happy then usual so I'll be spitting the day in a few posts.



The Details

Visit?

Price?
Adult ticket cost £11 (gift aid included) each.

Facilities? 
The usual gift shop, toilets and cafe.

Favorite exhibition?

Highlight of the visit?
Spending over an hour around the victorian street watching it change from day to night.

Would I visit again?
Absolutely, I love the experience of the victorian street and there is always something new.
































































































Video to come :-)
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts