A Lot Like Christmas


Last Friday, we decided to put our Christmas decorations up. We have the same tree and decorations as last year with some added little trinkets I brought this year. 


The theme again was red, green and gold. 

We made an evening out of it and drank Snowballs (advocaat and lemonade), played Christmas music and had a takeaway.

> Snowflake twinkle lights £2.49 from B&M

> Santa Claus and reindeer garlands (pack of 4) for £1 at Hobbycraft


> Red reindeer £1 (sale) from Hobbycraft

>Tartan table cover £1 from Poundland

I didn't realise how small the table cover was so I think I will cut along the middle and make it so its more a table runner instead.

> Red tree and candle holder £1 each from Poundland


This year I thought the fridge needed a little something. 

I searched Pinterest for ideas and was not disappointed. 

I was supposed to make a multicolored scarf but, unfortunately, there wasn't enough card so I opted for a bow tie instead. I think he looks more dapper this way. 

I named him Olaf of course.

All cards were purchased at Hobbycraft.




Next year, we will have a change up. We are planning to buy a new tree when the Christmas sales start and the theme will be purple and silver.

All we need to do now is wrap our Christmas presents and put them under the tree. Then it will start to feel a lot like Christmas.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts