Plan Ahea...


I am annoyed. Very annoyed.

I don't know why but my camera didn't want to cooperate with me this night. The focus, the filter etc were just...off

There were more amusing memories from that night but it looks like I'd have to store them to memory instead.

Last weekend, my friends and I decided to instead of buying everyone Christmas gifts (which can get very expensive) we would do a Secret Santa night instead.

The night consisted of Christmas music, lots of food, presents and mulled wine...



The rules to our Secret Santa were we would buy 4 presents at £5 each. That way we would only spend £20 and you would receive 4 presents as the night went on.

We achieved this by doing a raffle. We matched the number to numbers stored in a box and when you randomly picked a number you get the present. However, if you happen to pick your own present then you'd put that number back and choose another.

By pure coincidence I managed to pick 3 of Alyson's presents. 

I was not disappointed.

That night was also a first for me as it was the first time I tried mulled wine. I really liked it, and along with Becky, we managed to drink 2 bottles of the stuff!









> my presents




Until next year!

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts