10 Years Ago


2nd January 2015 marked Adam's and mine 10th year anniversary.


THEN
10 years ago, my friend Kate and I were standing in the queue to a little known rock club called Rock City. We were waiting for our friend and Kate, being the patient one, called to see where she was. The music was so loud she bent down to try hear her phone. Realising what she was doing and how strange it looked, I turned to the strangers standing behind us and I felt the need to explain. These strangers were Adam and his friend Luke. We started talking and once inside we split our separate ways with a departing "see you around". 

I turn to Kate and said "Oh looks like I made a new friend" and, as they say, the rest is history... 


> look how young!

NOW
In the past, we planned a lot of things we would like to do for the occasion. Our original plan was to recreate our first ever date. 

Our first date was a meal at Zizzi's and drinks at (what was) The Hard Rock Cafe. I even remember what I wore. I wore a black skirt and a shiny pink top. I can't remember a time I ever wore a pink top since let alone a shiny one!

Due to finances and it being so close to Christmas we decided to go for a meal and chill at home watching movies and munching on naughty food.

We went to Pan Asia, a relatively new place here in Nottingham. (Fun fact for the locals - the guy who owns May Sum also owns this place). The menu consist of mainly Korean and Japanese food. The main feature being the Korean BBQ you can cook yourself at your table.






>Avocado hosomaki

> Teriyaki chicken with Japanese rice

> Chicken gyoza

> I had a chicken teriyaki bento box

The food was amazing, the prices were reasonable (our bill totaled £39) and the staff were really friendly. 

I would definitely go again.

:-)


Comments

Popular Posts