Santa Was Here


On Christmas Day I arrived at my parents house at around 11:30am to a house of excitement, hunger and general chaos.


The perk this year was I got to have a drink (or two) as I wasn't driving. Adam took over car duty and I was very happy not having to worry about dropping this off, going here, going there etc.

The day started out with opening presents. Like every year I got royally spoilt and I hope my family loved their presents too. 

We had an idea to wear Christmas pj's all day. I unfortunately brought mine too late and, in a rush, accidentally brought pj bottoms that were two sizes too big. I did get to re-use my Christmas jumper from last year. I brought it from Primark in, funnily enough, the pajama section. You can see that in last years Christmas post here.

 









> Taio's Go-Kart

> Rionn's Little Tikes car
He spent all day in this



> Melissa's Cookie Monster onesie
As you can see she loved it...




> Nom nom nom!

Of course, as soon as dinner was over, Mum pulled out the good stuff (see below). 

I poured myself a snowball, set up Spotify and we played games, drank and ate more food until Adam picked me up around 7pm to continue Christmas (and open more presents) at his parents house. 






> My mum wearing a Harry Styles t-shirt Melissa brought for her


With it being such a long day, the nephews started to get a bit loopy...




7pm came and Adam picked me up to go to his parents house were I opened more presents, ate more food and relaxed with more snowballs. The day was so long we didn't get home until 2am. We obviously slept in the next morning. 

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts