I'm The King Of The Castle


New Years Eve, I went with the family to visit Warwick Castle.


We arrived at Warwick Castle meeting up with family from London and Hong Kong who were visiting the area over the Christmas period.

We went for lunch at ASK before exploring the castle grounds.





> Raspberry lemonade


> Hot chocolate with chocolate swirl churro

> Spaghetti Al Ponodoro - Santos tomatoes, garlic and fresh basil in a rich tomato sauce, topped with buffalo mozzarella and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil

> Panzerottini - Baked dough balls with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic dip

After eating, we made our way to the castle.

Once home to William the Conqueror it now holds displays, exhibits and works by countless Earls and owners passed through generations.







> Very accurate!


















> Melissa proclaimed this her chair





















> Mum was obviously cold

After the tour of the Great Hall and the adjoining rooms we went to take the tour in The Castle Dungeon. Unfortunately, you can't film in there but like others I've been too I was not disappointed. With a few jump scares and Linzi being put in an iron cage I was very amused.

Personally, Warwick reminded me of York which I really liked. With Adam working that day he couldn't join us so I think another trip will be in our future.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts