Alley Cafe & New Camera!


As you can see I didn't continue with the April photo challenge #superfail 



I started the challenge thinking it would encourage me to take the big camera out but, in hindsight, I found I wasn't interesting in carrying a heavy thing like that with me everyday. 

So, I decided to sell it and get a smaller more mobile one. I did a little research and what kept attracting my attention was this little retro looking Olympus camera. 

I settled on the Olympus PEN E-PL7 in black and silver and I am in love. The menu is a little overwhelming but with a little googling I think I have it where I want it. I tested the video quality and I was very impressed. Can't wait to try it on my next adventage.

I took it for a test drive on a lunch date with my friend Gemma at the Alley Cafe which is a vegetarian and vegan cafe.

We had a "Fred" (smoked tofu, roasted peppers & coriander mayo), an "Alfie" (halloumi, hummus & mint yogurt), sweet potato wedges and smoothies (which I can't find the names of).





The food was amazing and the prices were very reasonable. The downside is being a very small place in peak times you would find it hard to find a seat. 

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts