Day 9 - 13: April Photo Challenge


I've been a little busy trying to get my work in order after having two weeks off.

Here is day 9 - 13.


Younger you
young
adjective
  1. 1
    having lived or existed for only a short time.

I'm a few weeks old here.  



Cold
cold
adjective
  1. 1
    of or at a low or relatively low temperature, especially when compared with the human body.

This is from the coast Portland Bill in Weymouth taken last week. The sun was shining but it was very windy making it a very cold, chilly experiance. Can you spot the photographer? I will post more from our trip very soon.



Where you ate breakfast
breakfast
noun
  1. 1
    a meal eaten in the morning, the first of the day.

This is a raspberry and dark chocolate overnight oats. I never have time to eat breakfast at home so I usually eat at my desk while I fire up my computer. I got the recipe from Pinterest. 



Stairs
stair
noun
  1. 1. a set of steps leading from one floor of a building to another, typically inside the building.

This is the stairs at my parent's house. A lot of memories from my childhood going and coming from these steps. You can't see but there is a hook on the landing I used to swing on as a child. I still can't help jumping from the second to last step sometimes.


Something you found
found
adjective
  1. 1
    having been discovered by chance or unexpectedly.

While doing some spring cleaning recently, I stumbled on this card with the quote "You are my sunshine. My only sunshine" on it. I think I got this from a craft shop on a trip to Bakewell a while ago. The plan was to frame it but I haven't got round to it yet.


:-)

Comments

Popular Posts