Time For A Change


I go through stages with this blog. When I commit, you'll see a heavy stream of posting to then suddenly go silent for a few months.



In my mind it was always "...oh I'll do it later" but I would upload more pictures and there would be a vast build up of the pictures and videos that I'll "do later".

I always think to myself...why do I do that? I know this is just a hobby (that I really enjoy) but then it occurred to me...

My blog was boring

So finally, I had the push to look in to its current state and wanted to make a change. To my utter surprise Blogger had introduced new blog layouts so I browsed and played with a few and finally settled on this one. 

I am very happy with the new layout and I can't wait to start more again but I am still twicking little things here and there while I go along.

:-)






Comments

Popular Posts