Linzi's "21st" Birthday


In December, we celebrated the 30th birthday of my sister in law at Dolly's Vintage Tearoom in Nottingham.




I realised while creating this that I had forgotten to take a picture of the afternoon tea we had. 

Opps. I swear it was delicious. Still thinking about those warm scones.

I told the lovely people that it was for a birthday and I learned that they bake a birthday cake, which was nice, and included in the price.

If I remember correctly, it cost around £11 for adults and £5.50 for children. The kids got their own version of our afternoon tea and drinks were included.

As you can see from the first picture, I was just getting over an illness so I armed myself with lemsip but was determined to still have fun and eat all the yummy food.

























:-)

Comments

Popular Posts