Salou 2016 (Goodbye)


Last morning of the holiday and it was, of course, a sad one.



We woke to pack the rest of our suitcases and went down to have our last breakfast of the trip.

We eventually dragged our legs and made our way outside the hotel to meet the transfer coach to take us back to the airport.

3 hours later we said farewell to Salou.









I had such a fantastic time. The hotel was, as always, brilliant. The staff were amazing and helpful and the food was tasty. This had been the most relaxing trip I've ever had and I really miss it. 

I'll miss the pool, the sun, the occasional rain drop (okay, only once for 5 seconds but still), the food and the daily song and dance from the entertainers.

I am a creature of habit and I like when something goes right. So when the opportunity comes along where I find myself wanting a summer holiday I sure will be looking to come back.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts