Apps I'm loving right now


These are 5 apps I've been loving at the moment.





  • Rhonna Designs - I purchased this when it was free through iTunes. It holds many designs both inspirational and cute pictures you can edit and make your own. Its how I created my blog title.



  • Spotify - everything I listen to nowadays is through Spotify. I am currently listening to Paramore by Paramore.



  • Countdown+ - I have so many things to look forward to at the moment so I wanted a countdown app. One because it's fun and two because I love reminders.



  • KP Practice - from Kaplan Financial. An on-the-go study source to help me with my upcoming exams. Brilliant app from what I've seen so far. 



  • Dumb Ways to Die - the game is a bit morbid but the song funnily cheers me up.

My IPhone 5 case - The design is by an illustrator called Nikki Pinder. She has a range of 7 unique designs. I brought Hidden Place and I purchased mine here.



What apps are you loving right now?

Any IPhone 5 cover suggestions?

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts