Wishlist #2 - Cath Kidston Edition



I love Cath Kidston. 

Back story: I fell in love with this brand after a close friend showed me the purse she was purchasing. A gorgeous red floral wallet with the name Cath Kidston branded over the zip. I instantly fell in love with it and had to Google it. Then came the day when they opened a store in my city. You could only imagine my excitement. I currently own a mug and a key ring.

I stumble on the site a few times and thought I would share my favorites here:




  1. Pirate PJ set
  2. Kentish Rose Shawl
  3. Sweetheart Rose Travel purse
  4. Little Birds IPhone 5 case
  5. Kentish Rose large zip bag
  6. Rose Bath & Body set
  7. Set of 3 King Street Rose, Little Star and Big Spot notebooks
  8. Set of 4 assorted mugs
  9. Big Spot Foldaway Tote




Are you a fan of Cath Kidston?

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts