Glossybox October 2013

I received my box a few weeks ago and completely forgot to do a post about it. 
One of the reason's why was because I was in the process of editing all my Salou photos. 
The other reason was because this months box is very...lackluster. 
Disappointing is the word I'm looking for.  I personally think Glossybox has spoilt us the last 3 months and have now arranged a box so useless and dull I did, for a second, think about unsubscribing. I think all of these will be saved for stocking fillers at Christmas time.

Here is a look at the contents...




So, unfortunately before I could take pictures and show you guys I accidentally gave away the products. 

Instead, here are the websites pictures of what I received.
FYI, these where mostly miniature versions so don't let the stock photos fool you...




1. Katie Perry - Killer Queen Fragrance
really nice smell but not much of the product

2. Monu Illuminating Primer
to be fair I would liked to have tried this but my friend took nabbed it before I realised I gave it away

3. Harmony Multi-Vit Serum
don't really need another skin serum

4. Cherubs Blush Cheek & Lip Tint
had one of these in the past, in fact, a past glossybox. The brushes on these are not that great

5. Capture The Light - Latte Illuminating Skin Finish
yet another face product. I got 3 sample patches with not much product in them. 

Here's hoping November's box is better.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts