Dim Sum & is it Christmas already?


It was one of those random days when I just needed a break from everything. With work and studying non stop, I decided to venture out in the city and do something spontaneous. 

I had a day off and luckily so did Adam. We made plans to have dim sum for lunch and do some shopping/get some ideas for Christmas presents.





We parked up in Victoria Centre car park earlier then planned so we decided to look around some shops before heading to lunch. We went into HMV because Adam wanted to see if Now You See Me was out on DVD. Luckily it was and so we brought it plus some other items (mainly presents)




Then we headed to Jessops where I was looking to see what lens I could get for my camera. I brought my DSLR from them and got such good service it made sense to go back for advice. 


/\ Christmas decorations in market square are already up


/\ Primark showcasing the Christmas display...already




/\ Council House


My stomach got very vocal at this point so we headed straight for dim sum. If you don't know what dim sum is let me break it down for you.  I have only one way to describe them...
"little parcels of deliciousness"  
(I think I got it from a dim sum place in London but they describe them so well)

We ate at Mans Restaurant on Mount Street. With a little helping of green tea the food went down a treat. We ordered a total of 9 dishes and the bill came up to £30.













Full and happy, we decided to take a leisurely walk around the shops.











I'm looking for a winter coat at the moment and I'm finding it hard to find a style that suits me. I've had my old (trusted) coat for about 8 years now and although I love it the fabric is now wavering and it just doesn't look good anymore.












Have you had dim sum before? 
As I'm typing this I'm thinking about all the dim sum...... 

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts