"Get Down..."

(image courtesy of Alison)

You might have heard (from here) that I will be seeing Backstreet Boys in March.


(contain excitement - my 13 year old self)

Ever so often, I will leave you with my favourite song from the beginning to now. Think of it as a lead up to the big day. Granted, I only have albums up to 'Black & Blue' then I skipped to 'In a World Like This'. Somehow I managed to miss some. Bad fan girl.



Anyway, lets start with a classic...




I first heard this song at a friends house. We had just finished school for the day and as soon as we got to her house she put on the music channel The Box. You can still get this channel now but it was our main music channel back then. All I remember is dancing round her living room and hoping dad would give me money to buy the CD. From then on, I knew I was a fan. I would go searching for copies of Smash Hits and other teen magazines that featured their faces so I could display them on my bedroom walls. Oh to be a teenager again.

Week/Life Update 

  • I started swimming at my local leisure centre. I really wanted to get back in to it but with my lack of confidence I opted to go on Ladies Only swimming on Mondays and Wednesdays. I really enjoy it and with more confidence I should hopefully be going more often.

  • I'm going London this weekend to visit my chummy Kate. She has recently moved and I am looking forward to seeing her new place plus spend some quality time with her. We are in need of a big girlie catch up as I haven't seen her since before Christmas.

  • We had Fox over the weekend as my brother was moving house. He was, as always, a perfect little house guest. I love when he comes over and curls up next to you. He loves it when you have a blanket on you. He would come and squeeze himself under the blanket and fall asleep. What a life Fox... 


  • My exam results come out in February. Not going to lie when I say I'm "shitting it". As these are already re-sits I need to pass them. Not sure how I would feel if I did them again.


:-)

Comments

Popular Posts