I Don't Like These Gates


This has took me forever to post up but here goes.

A few weekends ago, Adam and I took a little road trip to visit our buddies in Swindon.


We set off Friday night and had a cheeky Burger King on the way. We arrived quiet late and in true late-night relaxation we watched a few episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race before calling it a night.

Saturday morning consisted of lunch and a trip to Avebury.


/\ I went for the breakfast brunch

/\ Pulled Pork Burger

/\ Bacon & cheese baguette 

Once we parked up, the first thing I wanted to do was visit the gift shop (as you do).







/\ My attempt to leap frog over the stone




/\ Adam and Simon's climbing skills


I was not in the mood to climb anything so Gemma and I took a leisurely walk to the pub




/\ dirty shoes




We took our adventure to Avebury Manor & Garden and Avebury Church.





/\ Thanks for the photobomb Simon

/\ Organic coffee and walnut cake and Rose Lemonade...heaven!




/\ My stupid face





Inside the church I didn't notice everyone had left. I go to open the door to leave and they lock me in. So I just stand there hearing strange giggling on the other side of the door...thanks guys. 

About a minute after, I got let out...





/\ I thought that was pretty cool

Cutting to our evening shenanigans which consisted of a few drinks, singing along to Backstreet Boys, Nsync and Little Mix while getting ready to go out. But first, some selfies...

/\ With chummy Gemma

/\With Simon (top) & Adam (right)

The title "I Don't Like These Gates" refers to when I tried to open a gate with a strange handle. Being a city girl, I was not used to these  "strange entrapment's" and began crying out to my friend for help. She obviously laughed at me (I couldn't blame her)

:-)



Comments

Popular Posts