I Don't Like Chocolate?!!!


Includes family, food, doggies (new additions) and making a mess...


Easter Sunday meant a day at the parents house. I've been poorly the entire week so proper food and outside human contact was needed. 

Mum made it a thing this year to do a Sunday dinner instead of buying us Easter eggs. As I'm not a huge fan of chocolate eggs I was very keen to the idea.



/\ Meet Hector

/\ Yummy dinner

I take that back, the little tea cup humans (nephews) did receive their own personalised Easter eggs...



/\ Taio being "attacked" by Hector, Bella and Fox


/\ Meet Bella - "attacking" Rionn











I decided to make crispy chocolate egg nests with a little help from Taio. I think he enjoyed being my assistant. Especially, putting sprinkles on everything including the table and the floor. I found it hilarious when someone told me he hated chocolate!

/\ Melting chocolate
The smell was so amazing
It took all my strength not to gobble all of it at once

/\ In went the rise crispies


/\ The disaster when mum knocked over the sprinkles



/\ ...and here there are
A good team effort I say

/\ Puppies were so worn out they had a little nap
How cute is that?




/\ The "almighty" Fox

/\ Hector not liking the fact he couldn't go outside

/\ Once he got outside he was clearly happy




/\ Clearly enjoying his chocolate


Some little clips taken from the day. I'm making more of an effort to start filming my little adventures as I've come to realise videos are equally as memorable as photos are.


:-)

Comments

Popular Posts