Oh Christmas Tree




We got to decorate our Christmas tree the other night...




We brought our tree from Wilkinson's for £20 (I think) three years ago. I really like our tree. Its a good size for the little place we live in. Our baubles, twinkle lights and red star are also from Wilkinson's but you may also notice some other tree decorations. 

Ever since we started to have our own little Christmas tree I would buy one special decoration for myself. As you can tell from the picture, one of those is the framed mirror and the other is the golden cage. Unfortunate, I haven't got one this year. I will be on the look out next time I'm at the shops. The others are these little glittery white skulls which I brought two years ago from Paperchase sale. I got six in a pack for £2. Bargain. 






/\ A's addition to the bookcase (these are from the Pound Shop)

/\ I liked the way the twinkle lights reflected off the TV

/\ with added presents. The first of many

I still need to do the rest of my Christmas shopping. Not only do we have Christmas but we've also had two birthdays this month. 




I'll leave you with this...


:-)

Comments

Popular Posts