December Days

Its official...


(image source unknown)







Exams are over and I can finally enjoy the wonder that is Christmas. 

I have pretty much been bah-humbug from the beginning. I didn't buy myself an advert calender and I refused to listen to any Christmas music. I was also sad that I couldn't finish my 30 Day November challenge. I should hopefully start up a new one in January.

Today, though, today I can finally sit back, relax and enjoy the festivities coming up this month. For example...


  • My nephew's 3rd birthday. I can not believe that little man is going to be 3 already. Poor guy has been ill suffering with bacterial laryngitis and has been in the hospital for a couple of days. I'm happy now to say he is recovering well and back to his normal self.
  • Decorating the Christmas tree with added Christmas music blaring in the background.
  • Our annual Secret Santa Christmas party. The secret Santa present is set at £10 as opposed to £5 last year.
  • The rest of my Christmas shopping. I managed to do some of ours online in November but the rest I can and get myself.
  • Christmas Day (obviously)
  • New Years (obviously)


Until then, here is a little life update according to my instagram.


/\Bat headband - my only attempt at dressing up for Halloween this year


/\ Rionn (nephew) having a giggle with nanny


/\ Taio and I taking a moment. All he wanted was to play the games on my phone


/\ The brooch I brought myself when we went to Bristol. See that post here


/\ Minnie Mouse USB - a present from Dad from his recent trip to Hong Kong. He also brought me a gorgeous silk scarf which has unfortunately been to cold to wear at the moment 


/\ You Can't Sit With Us. t-shirt - if you didn't know the quote is taken from the movie Mean Girls
I love this film "You Go Glen Co Co!"


/\ anticipation countdown of my last ACCA exam


/\ the beautiful skyline yesterday


:-)



Comments

Popular Posts