Secret Santa & Christmas Day


These past few days I have been annoyingly poorly with the flu so any updates on the happenings in the last few days have been missing.

Firstly, did you have a good Christmas? Besides from being ill I had a good one. 



Secret Santa Christmas Party

The weekend before Christmas we had our annual Secret Santa Christmas Party. The rules are to bring a gift worth £10, all presents would be placed under our tree and your name will be picked from the Christmas stocking. You would then pick whichever present you would like. The night was a success with people picking lots of amazing presents. I got lucky because I managed to pick a Boots voucher. 


















Christmas Day

Christmas day was me dropping Adam off at his parents house and me making my merry way to my parents house. I arrived super early (well 11am) and am told I have to wait for everyone to arrive to open presents. Occupying my time by watching Mean Girls with the sister, 12:30pm came about and everyone finally arrived and we got to open presents.

































Around 7pm that evening, I drove to Adam's parents house where I got to open more presents and feasted on party food.





Until next year...

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts