Glossybox December 2013

This month is the Christmas edition. Can you tell? 




Take a look at the Festive Treasures box...



I know its late but with Christmas and me suffering from the flu I lost all track of time and didn't want it to overlap with January's box. 

Plus, I wanted to take these with my new camera lens I got for Christmas.




/\ the contents (minus one product see below)


/\ Wilkinson Sword - Intuition shaver

 I have just started using this and I am liking it. The razor is surrounded by solid soap which when wet makes the shaver glide over you more easily while conditioning your skin. I also like the fact it comes with it's own stand to place against the wall in the shower. 

/\ Beautiful Movements Cosmetics - Nude Lip Gloss

Personally, I found this nude lip gloss to be very thick and not my colour. I will most likely re-gift this. 

/\ Dr Bronner - Baby Liquid Soap

I am yet to use this little product. With Christmas just gone, I was spoilt with lots of Soap & Glory bath stuff so it would be a while until I use this little gem.

/\ Maybelline New York - Volum' Express Mascara

Unfortunately, I personally don't get along with Maybelline mascara's so I will be re-gifting this as well. 

Seche nail polish - this unfortunately got lost in translation and so Adam gifted this to a friend before I could take a picture of it. I can't remember the name of the colour but it was a orange/light red which to be fair wasn't my thing.

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts