Taio's 3rd Birthday


This little guy turned 3 years old... 



Being an auntie to a now 3 year old is very exciting. At that age they become very impressionable and say the funniest things which just cracks me up. I have to be aware what I say around him as auntie Lisa has an issue with using the "wrong words".

For example, one day we were playing Angry Birds and when he knocked out the little green birds I said "yeah you killed them". He then went to his mum and informed her that in fact he "killed them". At that point she only just realised we were playing a game. Not exactly what you want to hear from your 3 year old.

For his birthday this year, I opted to buy him more creative stuff. I brought him a Cra-Z-Art Super Drawings Station and a Finding Nemo Art Case

I think he was pretty overwhelmed with all his gifts. He didn't know what to play with first. Unfortunately, I stupidly forgot to purchase batteries so he hasn't had a go with my present yet.






/\ Rionn with his granddad (Nice timing on my part)



/\ Taio with his birthday cake. He loves all things cars, planes, trains etc. 
He is a proper little boy 


:-)

Comments

Popular Posts