Salou, Spain (October 2013)


(I got it wrong before. This (above) is the sand creature made by the lovely Jono)

Today was another beach day, small desserts, tiny chihuahua's, sketching, more cocktails and a very exciting pool tournament.



See:
Day 1 here
Day 2 here
Day 3 here
Day 4 here
Day 5 here
Day 6 here

The hot chocolate at breakfast
I usually hate hot chocolate from a machine like these but this one tasted amazing
I think I had 3 cups that day


Back at the beach


A lonesome jelly fish 


Everyone on the pedalos



My view of the beach
Some of us rented beach beds for 5 euros each. Really great when you don't want sand in your pants
We had them up to 6:00pm


Lots and lots of tiny desserts since it was the last evening meal



Dom's attempt at the Stacker game


He & Jono won a light pen



One Chihuahua...


Another chihuahua - Tara wanted to take this little guy home


Katie & Jono & a cartoonist


Talented would be how I would describe this guy
His skills were so amazing. He worked so fast and created an amazing picture


The final drawing...


Whilst waiting, the boys got a bit slap happy again...



Once they got bored, we decided to take a walk around the park






We meet up with Heather & Dean again for more cocktails...




My raspberry margarita
I've never had one before but I'm sure a fan now



The length of these straws were very hard to drink from
They all look really funny though



Switched at birth - Callum and this little boy









Katie and I decided to indulge in some hot chocolate
Very thick and very definitely what I think heaven would taste like


Another reenactment...






Earlier in the day, whilst doing a little shopping, I saw this little gem (see below)
All week, the boys especially, would play pool any chance they got
So I thought, as it was our last night, we would put on a little competition and this little 8 ball key ring would be the grand prize.
Here lay a yearly holiday tradition of a pool tournament

If you won, you would be respectfully known as Salou's Pool Champion 2013 and you would keep hold of this key ring (plus the title) until next years trip



The Players (winner to loser)
1st. Jono
2nd. Callum
3rd. Adam
4th. Dom

Congratulations Jono and your certificate is in the mail (or it would be when I make one up and buy a frame from Wilkinson's)

The last day to follow

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts