Salou, Spain (October 2013)


(the streets are nice in Salou)

Today was a solo day for me. 

While people either slept in or hung around the pool I took a stroll around town, did some shopping and had some sushi. We all met up later for a swim in the indoor pool, a look at the dancing fountain and an evening meal at a cafe where I had the most delish lasagna (I ate it all before I remembered to take a picture haha!).


See:
Day 1 here
Day 2 here
Day 3 here
Day 4 here
Day 5 here

















Big kids at the park



Tara and her sad face
She fell off this the day before and hurt herself
Unfortunately I didn't film it


At the Dancing Fountain...




Micheal Jackson doing his thing


More drinks and Katie's looking-at-my-photos-on-my-camera-serious face




Then it got a little violent...




Day 7 to follow

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts