Salou, Spain (October 2013)


(picture stolen from last year)


Today was theme park day at Port Aventura, the Tara show, winning teddy bears and more drinking.

Day 1 here
Day 2 here

Arriving at Port Aventura


SPIDERS!










I won a slinky. I left it behind



The boys on the pirate ride


Yep, that is a rabbit
Hanging out
At the theme park


Callum & Adam on the bull ride (full video will be updated soon)


Tara was sad she didn't win a Gizmo








Betty Boo store


Tara and her new friend




I asked them to do the "I'm the King of the world...!" / romantic scene from Titanic
This is what they did instead
Close enough





Having the room next to this guy was very interesting


Looking creepy - the hotel corridor









Tara winning at the air hockey game. I won on the second go




I won Tara an owl on one of those claw machines
I never win anything on those machines
She was very happy


The entertainment team are at it again


and then this happened...





Look at her move!





Well done Tara. Even though you only got a free glass of champagne for participating haha!


Back in the sports bar


Jono said something Tara didn't like...


...but then she was happy again
side note: Dom won the little kawaii girl for me



Callum showing of his new snazzy tattoo
Actually fake tattoos from a Cheetoos packet
I have many...





Day 4 to follow

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts