Salou, Spain (bonus photos)


(Adam & I on our hotel balcony)

Here are some bonus photos from our trip to Salou.  
There are only a handful as most of our photos overlapped with each other. It's what you get when you combine 2 photo-happy people in one place.

Taken and provided by the lovely Katie.
Thanks Katie!




Plane ride : On the pier
Dom and his cocktail : Tara sucking up the remains of her drink she knocked over


The boys (minus Adam) at PortAventura : The girls
Our familiar footwear (mine are at the top and cost me £6 from Primark) : Shambhala


Taking a breather from the rides : Jono & Katie
Our reenactment of this statue (think I got it right)


Tara placing a fake tattoo on my wrist : Dancing Fountain
Me in the sea : Pedalo playtime


Jono & Callum posing at the pier
Me trying to enjoy my melons : Mini golf
Jono & Callum skimming stones : Adam & I at the airport ready to go home


Thanks again Katie!

:-)

Comments

Popular Posts